Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-10: Brewers (Miley) at Cubs (Lester) 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; Hader dominates over 2 IP, & JJ slams the door]

Eye Black
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought peeking at the catcher violated the “spirit of the game”

yeah that's weak sauce

missed it, what happened? Thanks in advance for anyone that takes a second to explain

Rock and BA were discussing Contreras looking back at where Kratz was setting up last inning. I was under the impression that was frowned upon.

Brewers are 9 long outs from what could be an unofficial clinching of a playoff spot. Dodgers have already lost which would give them a 4.5 game gap on the competition. AZ and STL losses would be extra gravy on top of it.

That would be quite a gap to have.

If Braun could play first, this lineup would be better with Granderson.

Braun CAN play 1st...

I should have put the word well in there. If he could play first well. He had some pretty shaky moments in his last few outings there. Wonder how much time he’s spent working at that position but right now it’d be ideal to get Granderson’s bat in there.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If Braun could play first, this lineup would be better with Granderson.

Braun CAN play 1st...

Lefty starter today and tomorrow though. You'd probably put Santana out there if you did that. But yea could see JEsus getting Wednesay off the way he's been not so good lately. But maybe Counsel is afraid of Twitter if he does it

Archived