Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-09: Giants (Bumgarner) at Brewers (Davies) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3 -- Bumgarner intentionally hits Braun, CC ejected, Schoop hits a Grand Slam]

Eye Black
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if Moose walks, Braun's an option at third... keep Shaw at second, put Schoop at short...

*Ducks*

I know that you are a bit more indifferent when it comes to the value of defense, but I really wish you'd stop posting this. It was kind of funny at first and the subsequent overreactions to that idea; but, this is just not going to happen in any scenario. That simply did not work. I'm not trying to be a jerk here at all, and obviously I could just ignore your posts but I don't really want to do that since I like different ideas brought to the board but this Braun to 3rd post that you post every five posts or so has run its course. Peace.

Cubs canceled. Awesome.

Couldn't we argue it would be better for them to play today. Had a double header yesterday and this gives all their pitchers a day off before us. Note, I'm not sure which of their best guys were used yesterday, just followed scores not all the specifics

Cubs canceled. Awesome.

Couldn't we argue it would be better for them to play today. Had a double header yesterday and this gives all their pitchers a day off before us.

Yes, but I'm assuming we get Montgomery now tomorrow. We hit him hard last time if I remember correctly.

well I'd assume their manager would get lambasted for days on end if he didn't pitch his 3 best pitchers against MKE as they're currently lined up. All kidding aside, I'd think they just skip Montgomery but we'll see.

well I'd assume their manager would get lambasted for days on end if he didn't pitch his 3 best pitchers against MKE as they're currently lined up. All kidding aside, I'd think they just skip Montgomery but we'll see.

I don't think there is any question they skip Montgomery.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived