Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-09: Giants (Bumgarner) at Brewers (Davies) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-3 -- Bumgarner intentionally hits Braun, CC ejected, Schoop hits a Grand Slam]

Eye Black
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if Moose walks, Braun's an option at third... keep Shaw at second, put Schoop at short...

*Ducks*

I assume in this scenario you put Aguilar in CF and Davies at catcher?

More like this becomes the lineup:

cf: Cain

rf: Yelich

1b: Aguilar

2b: Shaw

3b: Braun

lf: Thames

ss: Schoop

c: Pina

Pitcher

Craig's Crushers 2019! That ball's gonna be flyin' outta there.

Well, if Moose walks, Braun's an option at third... keep Shaw at second, put Schoop at short...

*Ducks*

I assume in this scenario you put Aguilar in CF and Davies at catcher?

It works on XBOX.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

It's so sad to see the decline of Santana. I wanted him to succeed so badly.

I wonder if they give him/Braun split playing tone in the OF next year and see if one shows he’s worth starting. They almost gotta give Santana 1 more shot. They can call up Ray if needed mid season

I hope they dont sit Braun if hes hitting like he has lately.

Yea Braun's advanced stuff points to him still being good and his second half actual numbers back it up. of course he needs his maintenance days and is likely hitting the DL once or twice next year so there's plenty of OF ABs. But what kills Santana is he's poor at D so he's libel to lose a roster spot to a good defender like Broxton to play that role instead, plus Perez too is there

At the game. Fun stuff guys. So awesome to see Schoop blast off after all that BS.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I hope Schoop doesn't know how to moonwalk because if he does, I'm pissed that he didn't do it around the bases.

Saw that half the dugout came out to congratulate Schoop like he just went Joe Carter and the umps told them to get back in the dugout.

If there had been any drama, the umps exacerbated the situation, frankly. Talk about pouring gasoline on a flame.

The "warn both benches" thing is ridiculous. The Bum gets a free shot at Braun, and the Brewers are the ones in danger of getting an ejection. Plus The Bum knows Brewers really don't play that game to begin with- especially with a lead in the game and middle of pennant race. Oh well, wear a lot of padding Bum for your first ab next year vs the Brewers.

This team is fun right now.

They have bookended their season with some really good baseball. In the middle of the season it seemed like long stretches without many off days and some minor injuries both took their toll, but right now they are playing like one of the best teams in the National League again.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

For all the talk of how the Cubs are in front despite having pitching issues, injuries, etc, without Nelson, Davies and with major regression from Arcia, Thames, Santana and Braun, we are placed nicely to make the postseason. I know it doesn't usually all come together at the same time, but if Domingo and Thames were to hit a hot streak, this offense could live with anyone.

Archived