Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-08: Giants (Stratton) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
St Louis lost, so at least there's that

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Brewers win!

Cardinals lose!

Shuckers going to the championship!

.....and Victor freaking Caratini hits a grand slam to put the Cubs up 4-0 in game 2......can't have everything I guess......

Either way, we pick up a game in the loss column today.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I’ll admit. I thought they were done. Can’t remember which game it was but they blew a big lead and I thought it was over. Not sure they’ve lost a series since. Incredible ride

I never thought they were done but I really didn't like they way they were playing. They seem much more in command now and it's not just that they are winning.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I’ll admit. I thought they were done. Can’t remember which game it was but they blew a big lead and I thought it was over. Not sure they’ve lost a series since. Incredible ride

I've been wrong a ton this season ... most consistently with having no belief in Wade Miley. It is awesome to be glad to be wrong.

This team is peaking at the time a playoff team should be peaking, and it's really cool to see.

Yelich has most definitely played himself into the MVP conversation. If the team stays hot, I imagine he'll be amongst the leaders.

We've got four more years of this guy, in his prime, for less-than-arbtiration salaries! :embarrassed

David Stearns is the real Most Valuable Playa

Yelich has most definitely played himself into the MVP conversation. If the team stays hot, I imagine he'll be amongst the leaders.

We've got four more years of this guy, in his prime, for less-than-arbtiration salaries! :embarrassed

David Stearns is the real Most Valuable Playa

Yeah, that would qualify as a good trade. The Brewers gave up some great talent, so it isn't like the Marlins got hosed, either. That's the way trades should be. Talent for talent.

Our playoff odds just went flying over 90% I bet.

6 outs from a Dodgers loss to have us 3.5 games over the competition and 2.5 over the Cardinals.

88.4%, per espn's updated odds.

I’m an optimist expecting a Dodgers loss.

I want the Dodgers to win that division.

Would much rather have the Rockies come to Miller than the Dodgers.

A one game playoff against Kershaw is not ideal.

Why exactly do the Dodgers get an automatic bid into the postseason? They would still have to fend off the Cardinals (who are ahead of them) and the D Backs who will be in the same position if the Dodgers loss tonight.

A one game playoff against Kershaw is not ideal.

Why exactly do the Dodgers get an automatic bid into the postseason? They would still have to fend off the Cardinals (who are ahead of them) and the D Backs who will be in the same position if the Dodgers loss tonight.

Sure, I don't disagree with your previous post and I hope they're eliminated outright. Just pointing out that the Dodgers are uniquely bad for us among the Wild Card contenders.

(Or should I say bad for the #2 Cubs? ;) )

Well, we ALMOST made it through an entire IGT without a snarky "I told you so" post.

It was a great night in the IGT nonetheless.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Well, we ALMOST made it through an entire IGT without a snarky "I told you so" post.

It was a great night in the IGT nonetheless.

Fun and refreshing to read through.

I think I used nonetheless right. So that’s a win.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived