Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-08: Giants (Stratton) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At Dukes on Water Street in MKE. I might be the only one actually watching this game. What the H E double hockey sticks!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This is just the type of random garbage you have to deal with in baseball. There's nothing systematically wrong with the pen; just a lot of guys struggling at the same time. Weather the storm.

Not picking on you here but I've heard this kind of thing a lot lately. Not everything is just randomness.

Okay, I'll take the bait... how long do you think the bullpen is going to keep giving up 2-3 runs per game?

I would hate to go through life thinking every rough patch is going to last indefinitely. That would be a miserable existence.

Man. I flip on the no no and boom, hit.

I knew you were evil.

I’ll send Lopez a letter of apology.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This is just the type of random garbage you have to deal with in baseball. There's nothing systematically wrong with the pen; just a lot of guys struggling at the same time. Weather the storm.

Not picking on you here but I've heard this kind of thing a lot lately. Not everything is just randomness.

Okay, I'll take the bait... how long do you think the bullpen is going to keep giving up 2-3 runs per game?

I would hate to go through life thinking every rough patch is going to last indefinitely. That would be a miserable existence.

It wasn't bait, just a comment. Have a good night.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Why not Braun here? This is where he’s supposed to be in september for us... knocking in big ribbies... I’m drunk. Come on Jeffress!

Man. I flip on the no no and boom, hit.

I knew you were evil.

Was Pinamadness the first to talk about it? Lol

MV..Pinamadness at it again!

Why not Braun here? This is where he’s supposed to be in september for us... knocking in big ribbies... I’m drunk. Come on Jeffress!

Protecting a 1 run lead I'm guessing they want to keep their best defensive outfield in tact for the 9th.

Archived