Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-08: Giants (Stratton) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watching Hunter Pence throw will always be funny.

My thoughts there:

Wow, Aguilar's going to head home? That'll be a close play.........oh......wow.....Hunter Pence has a terrible arm........

It's not the strength of his arm, it's how weird he looks when he throws and how awkward he is at everything. Like he looks like the kind of guy that would tell some random acquaintance about the time he messed up by planting tomatoes in his lab and cooking meth in his garden.

It's also the strength of his arm...

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Saw the “perfect game” indicator on the Royals/Twins game and assumed it was Berrios. Nope, Jorge Lopez!

Great, that's another tab I'll leave open now.

Oh, so that is Jorge Lopez with the Perfect game through 6 innings.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I actually think he was out, seems about a 50/50 split on the board. Would be a shame as that was a fantastic defensive play.

Looked pretty obvious to me that he got in to home before the tag. Only case you could make is that he was above the plate and didn't touch it but that seems like a reach based on the video.

Archived