Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-08: Giants (Stratton) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Eye Black
Is it too early to create an eating of the crow Gio version?

I will give you $5 in message board cred if you do it right now. Not even in blue.

;)

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it too early to create an eating of the crow Gio version?

I will give you $5 in message board cred if you do it right now. Not even in blue.

;)

I think I love you

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Keston Hiura is 2-2 with a homer and 5 RBI already in Game 4 of the playoffs tonight.

Good to see he still has some life in him. After the struggles of the past couple months I thought it might be a mistake to send him to the AFL and not shut him down. Perhaps not.

Keston Hiura is 2-2 with a homer and 5 RBI already in Game 4 of the playoffs tonight.

Seriously, how do you pay attention to all this and not have your head explode.

I have like 4 Gameday tabs open.

Tigers' pitcher Matthew Boyd so far against the Cardinals tonight: 6 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 11 K

Tigers up 3-0.

Good to see he still has some life in him. After the struggles of the past couple months I thought it might be a mistake to send him to the AFL and not shut him down. Perhaps not.

I tuned in to the radio feed during his last AB where he had a bases clearing hit, they said yesterday he hit the ball hard all 4 times, once right at the 3B and one deep drive that the outfielder ran down, then 2 doubles.

Agreed that after a pretty horrid August, he's going to finish his AA tenure on a high note.

I tuned in to the radio feed during his last AB where he had a bases clearing hit, they said yesterday he hit the ball hard all 4 times, once right at the 3B and one deep drive that the outfielder ran down, then 2 doubles.

Agreed that after a pretty horrid August, he's going to finish his AA tenure on a high note.

I tried that, my head exploded. You are a better man then me and thanks for the updates.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I think I love you

So awesome. Message board cred paid.

This is so much more fun!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Watching hunter pence bat gives me anxiety.

Does not seem all that long ago that the NL ROY argument was Braun, Pence, or Tulowitski?

And only Braun is still a stud!

Watching Hunter Pence throw will always be funny.

My thoughts there:

Wow, Aguilar's going to head home? That'll be a close play.........oh......wow.....Hunter Pence has a terrible arm........

It's not the strength of his arm, it's how weird he looks when he throws and how awkward he is at everything. Like he looks like the kind of guy that would tell some random acquaintance about the time he messed up by planting tomatoes in his lab and cooking meth in his garden.

Watching hunter pence bat gives me anxiety.

Does not seem all that long ago that the NL ROY argument was Braun, Pence, or Tulowitski?

And only Braun is still a stud!

Tulo is right on pace with Braun on career WAR, but he looks done. Just can't stay healthy. Shame, he looked like a special shortstop for awhile, but he's a walking injury. Not even all that old.

Saw the “perfect game” indicator on the Royals/Twins game and assumed it was Berrios. Nope, Jorge Lopez!

Great, that's another tab I'll leave open now.

Thanks. Now my entire life consists of flipping between browser tabs. Thanks a lot.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Saw the “perfect game” indicator on the Royals/Twins game and assumed it was Berrios. Nope, Jorge Lopez!

Great, that's another tab I'll leave open now.

That would be awesome but to be honest, 5 innings in is pretty early to be talking perfect game.

Archived