Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-08: Giants (Stratton) at Brewers (Gonzalez) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3]

Eye Black

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With a RHP today and MadBum tomorrow I’m glad to see Braun get a day. Granderson has had some really nice at bats when we have needed it the most.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

10-1 Nats in Game 1 today. Scherzer shutting down the Cubs. Unfortunately Game 2 looks pretty lopsided pitching-wise the other way (Hamels vs. Jefry Rodriguez).

Cards down 2-0 but still early there.

Gio looking alright so far. Everybody keep it up!

Definitely happy to see GG looking good so far, but let's temper our expectations. He's facing the Giants. It's definitely better that he's pitching well than struggling, but his stuff today makes me a bit nervous for when he faces better hitting teams. Not a ton there. Location is good but stuff is lacking...

Definitely happy to see GG looking good so far, but let's temper our expectations. He's facing the Giants. It's definitely better that he's pitching well than struggling, but his stuff today makes me a bit nervous for when he faces better hitting teams. Not a ton there. Location is good but stuff is lacking...

It was sarcasm. I don't think anyone is claiming the guy is our savior. We have Jesus for that.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Maybe you can just stop raining on our parade

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived