Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-07: Giants (Holland) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Braun forever, even if he is hitting .194 and has an OPS well below .500 in the last two week. Cause who doesn’t love that.

Sure would be nice for a hit streak showing up.

I think it’s hilarious that you picked the 14-day stat and ignored the others. ;) Ryan Braun feeds off of your hate.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So Perez is now a regular?

Neat.

Why wouldn’t you want him in there right now?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Ryan Braun forever, even if he is hitting .194 and has an OPS well below .500 in the last two week. Cause who doesn’t love that.

Sure would be nice for a hit streak showing up.

I think it’s hilarious that you picked the 14-day stat and ignored the others. ;) Ryan Braun feeds off of your hate.

I don’t hate Braun, false.

That article is a good reminder. I’m sure we all at some point have either internally or on here bashed a lineup decision when we should be looking at the successes and trusting the thinking that has led us to this point of being fired up in September.

That article is a good reminder. I’m sure we all at some point have either internally or on here bashed a lineup decision when we should be looking at the successes and trusting the thinking that has led us to this point of being fired up in September.

It is also quite embarrassing that our star player even had to come out and speak on this. Fans are really dumb sometimes.

I disagree with Counsell's decision to choose a game of that magnitude to sit Yelich, but I certainly don't question Yelich over it or believed for a second that he asked to be sat.

Yup, I agree.

On another topic, Hader up in the bullpen?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

And another topic, cubs nats delayed in the top of the 2nd in a game lester started. Looking at the radar, I wonder why the heck they started the game at all...

I will never understand the logic they use when it comes to rain. We have played in total downpours three times this year...all predictable disasters. One of the games we blew it and in another they were trying to finish a half inning that was totally meaningless to finish in the event the game couldn’t continue.

I saw a graphic on the bottom of the screen and saw Gallardo was 8-3 this year. Had to go check out his impressive stats...except he wasn’t impressive. 5+ ERA, lots of hits, lots of homers, and almost no Ks.

Averages 8.5 runs of support per game. Modern day Braden Looper.

Archived