Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-05: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and aquilar is on fumes. He is done for the year. Can barely move to first base now as he needs to get on a serious diet to regain some energy. Otherwise he is killing us. Long season for the big man and he simply is gassed.

This is based on 2 at bats tonight and not the past week where he's hit in 5 of 6 games with a double and two homeruns for a .250/.333/600/.933 slash line I take it?

You absolutely have to protect there with 2 in scoring position and 1 out, Moose. Cannot guess and stare at a perfect pitch for strike 3. Just put it in play and at least get 1. Very disappointing. That was a really good shot to get back in this.

BA said before the game started that Counsell said he (Yelich) needed a breather, no mention of nagging injury. If that is the case, he should have had an off day Friday if Thursday wasn't enough.

At some point, people here are going to have to say that the current game matters, no matter who we are playing. Fewer and fewer games left by the day.

The tweet in here said normal aches and pains without anything specific. Another tweet from someone said something came up on Sunday I think but were trying to get through this series and do it Friday but decided couldn't wait. That's injury/physical to me. Didn't mention mental breather or anything like that

BA said before the game started that Counsell said he (Yelich) needed a breather, no mention of nagging injury. If that is the case, he should have had an off day Friday if Thursday wasn't enough.

At some point, people here are going to have to say that the current game matters, no matter who we are playing. Fewer and fewer games left by the day.

The tweet in here said normal aches and pains without anything specific. Another tweet from someone said something came up on Sunday I think but were trying to get through this series and do it Friday but decided couldn't wait. Didn't mention mental breather or anything like that

I had a chuckle last night when folks were claiming it would be "all hands on deck" with today's lineup.

Archived