Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-05: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just knew there was no way the Brewers would sweep...the baseball gods were never going to allow it

Not baseball gods. Its called Counsell. Bonehead move of the year to sit yelich. Just dumb.

Though I don't disagree he should 100% be in the lineup, but he would have played no part on those two errors which is why this game is 3-0 right now.

You just knew there was no way the Brewers would sweep...the baseball gods were never going to allow it

Not baseball gods. Its called Counsell. Bonehead move of the year to sit yelich. Just dumb.

HE IS BANGED UP! Sheesh

Not only that but in the best case scenario right now the score would still be 4-1 Cubs.

Not watching but how is the attendance? I had two tickets go unused. Couldn't give them away and had them on StubHub for the minimum of $6. Didn't sell. First week of school and lousy weather but was still somewhat surprised.

Around 35,000 would be my guess.

HE IS BANGED UP! Sheesh

said if playoff game he would have played. So I guess this game didnt matter. He will be miraculously healed for fridays game. At any rate...perez at 2nd batter? Really?

said if playoff game he would have played. So I guess this game didnt matter. He will be miraculously healed for fridays game. At any rate...perez at 2nd batter? Really?

Right, so they're giving him a day off so he can get a little rest and doesn't make any nagging injury worse.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed a dink n dunk single as much as that one like that one off the bat of Perez.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yes, obviously Yelich and Counsell don't care about this game. :rolleyes

Yelich has been in every game during the second half. This isn't Lou Gehrig-era baseball anymore. Guys need breathers periodically.

BA said before the game started that Counsell said he (Yelich) needed a breather, no mention of nagging injury. If that is the case, he should have had an off day Friday if Thursday wasn't enough.

At some point, people here are going to have to say that the current game matters, no matter who we are playing. Fewer and fewer games left by the day.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived