Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-05: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually don't love this move...if he doesn't get Bryant then he has to face Schwarber, and I don't like that matchup at all.

I don't know I'm feeling confident about it.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

If people want to complain about putting Barns in here...I think I can get behind that. Never have been a fan of Barns

Are you saying Barnes or Boo-arnes?

Barns and Burns both spell their name wrong.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I can't stand Schoop...he's like a bad version of Byron Buxton or Arcia at the plate. What an awful trade that was.

I'm trying to keep faith that he will get hot, but every lost at-bat makes it harder. He's actually been pretty decent the last week or so, but he doesn't put together very good at-bats.

I can't stand Schoop...he's like a bad version of Byron Buxton or Arcia at the plate. What an awful trade that was.

I'm trying to keep faith that he will get hot, but every lost at-bat makes it harder. He's actually been pretty decent the last week or so, but he doesn't put together very good at-bats.

Last 28 days: .278/.344/.500/.844

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm trying as well, but I just am getting angrier and angrier just at the sight of him. Quickly turning into a Suppan type figure for me.

I think people were expecting schoop to continue his al player of the week hot streak at the time he was traded for two solid months. Otherwise it's apparently a franchise killing trade for some.

So in the 9th, if the Cubs go with Schoop...I assume we would definitely see Thames/Shaw/Yelich in some order right?

I really hope the Cubs go with Schoop in the 9th. A Brewers position player pitching to Brewers position players? Just tell him to throw 24 straight balls. ;)

So in the 9th, if the Cubs go with Schoop...I assume we would definitely see Thames/Shaw/Yelich in some order right?

I really hope the Cubs go with Schoop in the 9th. A Brewers position player pitching to Brewers position players? Just tell him to throw 24 straight balls. ;)

Hahaha, Strop*****

Yeah, solid numbers. Still, I totally get the frustration. I think it's because he puts some horrible ABs on tape. A certain former Brewer (now Oriole) 2B did the same thing, angering fans.

Personally, I really want Schoop to be good, and I want to see him back next year. There is no way Hiura is gonna be ready to start 2019.

Counsell being Counsell here again. I guess there’s no way we can score two and tie

So if the move backfires, it's all Counsell's fault, but if it works, it's in spite of him?

I give Barnes credit for pitching well tonight. Seems like it's been a long time since he put in a good outing.

Archived