Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-05: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Chacín) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-4]

Eye Black
Moose has had the last two off. That was a good hit he just had, just right at someone. off the bat i thought double and we were in business. The previous AB was horrible though, that 2-1 curveball got in his head and he started guessing on everything

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even with his recent struggles, Jennings had a 3.21 ERA entering this game. It

This reminds me of a great tweet from a few days ago.

That inning is why a guy like Boone Logan has a respectable ERA while sucking ass most of his career. Bad LOOGY’s give up other people’s runs and rarely pitch long enough in a game to give up their own. It’s also why bad LOOGY’s are eternal.

Logan doesn't have a respectable career ERA, that's the scary part.

I thought Kratz was the backup catcher? Seems like this dude is in the lineup day after day. Anyone know the splits between him and Manny since all star break?

Unless he's still banged up, I don't get it. Manny is certainly better than Kratz and has had a very nice 2nd half.

I know he had the HBP he took off his mouth, and had stitches. Has he played since then?

Yes, he started a couple days ago, don't remebmer which game it was.

EDIT: It was September 2nd vs Washington.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It is pretty funny that the 2-hole a few were so worried about has been just fine. Let’s steal this one!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived