Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-04: Cubs (Montgomery) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-1]

Eye Black
Anyone with links to Cub fan forums? I've no desire to troll, but I gotta fever, and the only prescription....is more schadenfreude!

There’s a link at the top of the page, scroll up to the thread title and click on “Fan Sites/Resources “

None of those really seem active, might not have been updated in a while.

Www.Bleedcubbieblue.com

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This helps the Brewers pythagorean against the Cubs
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The dumb Brewers fans are out and are waving the ‘L’ flags already. This is why I don’t go to Brewers/Cubs games. Brings out the worst of both fanbases.

In the context of a 9-1/11-1 game and the overabundance of obnoxious Cubs fans in the house, I gotta admit I don’t mind. Brewers fans would be getting far worse treatment right now if the tables were turned.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The dumb Brewers fans are out and are waving the ‘L’ flags already. This is why I don’t go to Brewers/Cubs games. Brings out the worst of both fanbases.

Gotta be honest...I don't really have a problem with that.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Call me crazy but I'm perfectly fine with waving the L flag up 10 in the 9th inning.

Agreed, particularly considering if there are actually any Cub fans still around they totally deserve the public shaming we all know would most certainly be directed at Brewer fans if the shoe was on the other foot.

Hope they all enjoy their self-inflicted traffic jam drive home

It doesn't make me feel bad hearing their dumb fans cheering when they're down ten in the 9th.. fly the L boys

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I’m surprised that so many of you are ok calling this a win already. Although EXTREMELY unlikely that the Brewers will lose this game, with the Brewers anything is possible.

Im more annoyed with this mindset all the time. But that’s just my opinion.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I’m surprised that so many of you are ok calling this a win already. Although EXTREMELY unlikely that the Brewers will lose this game, with the Brewers anything is possible.

I'm going to definitively say that, even with two runners on and nobody out, it is impossible to lose a 10-run lead in the 9th.

Archived