Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-04: Cubs (Montgomery) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone with links to Cub fan forums? I've no desire to troll, but I gotta fever, and the only prescription....is more schadenfreude!

There’s a link at the top of the page, scroll up to the thread title and click on “Fan Sites/Resources “

Anyone with links to Cub fan forums? I've no desire to troll, but I gotta fever, and the only prescription....is more schadenfreude!

There’s a link at the top of the page, scroll up to the thread title and click on “Fan Sites/Resources “

Of course there is! Can't believe I've been visiting the site for 15 years and forgot that! Thank you sir.

Trea Turner was thrown out at second after Bryce Harper walked tonight. I didn’t know that was possible.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nationals-trea-turner-thrown-second-bryce-harper-walk-huh-015441795.html

This just seems wrong. Probably need a tweak of the rule somehow to prevent it

Why? When you are forced over to a base because of a walk, you get that base for free. It's not a dead ball, so what you do once you get to the base is up to you. He got to second safely and then left the base. It wasn't on purpose, but he did it.

Trea Turner was thrown out at second after Bryce Harper walked tonight. I didn’t know that was possible.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nationals-trea-turner-thrown-second-bryce-harper-walk-huh-015441795.html

This just seems wrong. Probably need a tweak of the rule somehow to prevent it

Really? He achieved 2nd base and then left 2nd base during a live ball.

None of those really seem active, might not have been updated in a while.

Let's get a 3 homer game from Braun tomorrow.. lay it on and get every whining cub ejected. What a difference a week makes if we complete this tomorrow
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived