Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-04: Cubs (Montgomery) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The first 5 innings of this game went so quickly. Not so with the last two.

September baseball at its finest.

I've never seen your signature before. Crom appreciates it. He laughs at your four winds

Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge against the Cubs and Cardinals! And if you do not listen, then the HELL with you!

I'd love to think that the reason the game tomorrow is a night game on getaway day, is to stick it to the Cubs for their shenanigans with "rainouts" etc.

Wouldn't surprise me and I hope it would play a role. That said, with the kids back in school, I have to imagine they hope for a better draw on a weekday night.

Man, pour it on here. Burn up every reliever in that pen.

Absolutely. It's all cumulative. I know they have a ton of arms down there and won't have to use their best pitchers anyways, but it all helps...even if it's simply destroying confidence in these crappy aaa arms that were somehow getting outs in the first 2 months of the season.

Righty P tomorrow so you'll see both Shaw and Moose. Maybe Schoop since he's been out two in a row but who knows with him. Braun would be up in the air too, could see them go with Grandy. You know Counsel is gonna love his veteran-ness. But lefty and all too. Personally I just go with Braun.

This is now aaaa scrub or position player reliever territory for the hipster manager...damage has been done and he will keep the 2-3 late inning arms the cubs count on to close games out for tomorrow.

Would be great to either destroy them again or win a 14 inning marathon tomorrow to really crush their pen before their flight out of town.

Righty P tomorrow so you'll see both Shaw and Moose. Maybe Schoop since he's been out two in a row but who knows with him. Braun would be up in the air too, could see them go with Grandy. You know Counsel is gonna love his veteran-ness. But lefty and all too. Personally I just go with Braun.

Quintana is going I think......lefty

Versus Quintana

Shaw .071

Moose .167

Perez .333

Schoop .111

Braun .190

oh really, my bad. Not sure what i was thinking then. Gotta go Braun then. Moose at 3B. Schoop at 2B. one of PErez/Arcia at SS

I coul

No matter... we shall complete the sweep.

Archived