Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-03: Cubs (Hamels) at Brewers (Davies) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Walk-Off Win on Yelich’s Bases Loaded Fielder’s Choice]

Eye Black
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The refusal to see the big picture is what is troubling. Like, fans are making their opinion based on a few early-season starts. Plus, it's a baseball message board. Differing opinions is kinda what makes the world go round.

and that is my point... Differing opinions is kinda what makes the world go round.

What you see as the big picture is not always the same as what others see as the big picture. It is kind of condescending to suggest that your big picture is more accurate than other's big picture.

By the way, I agree with you on Davies. If he pitches like he did last year, we just got better. I have no ill will against the guy.

I just find it odd that so many judge other's viewpoints as incorrect because they don't line up with their own.

Let's see if you take your own advice next time there's a disagreement about CC. Your opinions seem to be dominant in those cases.

but I never slam others for their views. I state my opinions, sure, but I'm never"disappointed" or "frustrtaed" by other's views.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Well...I gotta say - Davies had his A game and the early bumps may have been ironed out. First time in my life I've been wrong ;)

[sarcasm]Eh, it's only one start. Don't be too hard on yourself.[/sarcasm]

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I don't mind an ump calling a big zone but if you're going to do that, then you better stay consistent with it all game and not tighten up as the game goes on.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived