Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-03: Cubs (Hamels) at Brewers (Davies) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Walk-Off Win on Yelich’s Bases Loaded Fielder’s Choice]

Eye Black
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I'm the Rangers I'm legitimately pretty annoyed with Hamels. I get having some degree of change of scenery improvement, but when you go from a completely washed up turd to a reborn bonafide ace literally overnight just by putting on a new uniform and entering a pennant race, I definitely question how much he was giving the Rangers.

No kidding, there’s been nothing said about a mechanical change or anything like that. If his care meter was just off, not putting in the work, lack of focus, whatever it was... then going to be tough to answer questions that will be coming about the change.

Try again, first thing the cubs did was make a mechanical change.

This home plate ump is on crack.

I realize you said this tongue in cheek and this is a weird transition, but the other day I was randomly thinking about some of the former MLB players that have been alleged cocaine users. Includes guys like Doc Gooden, Paul Molitor, Steve Howe, Ron Washington, Jose Fernandez, etc. It was a pretty random thought, but I wonder if it is still an issue among players in today’s game.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Braun is hitting lefties to a tune of .243 this season, but has the highest hard hit average in all of baseball against lefties. Crazy

It’s got to be frustrating. He knows these stats and I’m sure it’s reassuring to some degree for him but at some point you just throw up the arms I’m sure.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I've written off catching the Cubs anyway. So nothing is going to be disappointing to me in that aspect.

However I still have hopes of us being a WC team so from that aspect we can't drop too many games against any team.

Archived