Brewer Fanatic

2018 Green Bay Packers Season Thread: 6-9-1: Mike McCarthy Fired, Philbin Interim HC

pacopete4
They don’t mesh because they don’t play with each other until it’s go time. Amazing they can’t figure that out.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly knew nothing about Pettine until I just interneted him.

Looks like he had some good to decent defenses circa 2009-13 (which is kinda awhile ago at this point) & has done nothing or maybe even somehow less than that since.

What was the sell on this guy when he was hired?

What broadcast director thinks, hey, let’s use the most inconvenient camera angle for people watching on this whole drive?

The o as trying to win Emmys or something. It ain't broke don't fix it or try and get "artsy" with it.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

What broadcast director thinks, hey, let’s use the most inconvenient camera angle for people watching on this whole drive?

Lol! I was just venting to my brother about the awful camera angles. It is almost as terrible as the Packers have played. Kizer’s time to shine now. Hope ARod is good or this will be ugly season.

Other note Bears offense as much as I hate to say it has looked good. Like what Nagy is doing

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

Archived