Brewer Fanatic

2018 Green Bay Packers Season Thread: 6-9-1: Mike McCarthy Fired, Philbin Interim HC

pacopete4
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Aaron Jones - best player on the team?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That kind of play is exactly why I hate watching football now. Never mind that it went against us, but what, a 5-6 minute delay for something so lame and ticky tack? Then you get a stupid conversation about a "football move" which nobody really has ever defined and doesn't make sense. That is a call that needs to stand just for the sake of game flow. It's just so dumb. I have to do something else during these games or I'm bored out of my skull.

So bad. How can you say thats he had control of that at any point.

Im used to bad officiating in the NFL so I rarely complain, but this is so bad. Slow it down on repkay, clearly the ball is moving. Then the punt return holding call was awful. Meanwhile Ive seen at least 4 blatant holds that werent called.

I don't know if it was here or at Acme Packing Company, but all those knowitalls who said that Fackrell should've been cut are pretty quiet right now. And looking pretty stupid.

Biegel must have been just awful in training camp if they weren’t willing to exercise the same amount of patience with him as they did with Fackrell.

Archived