Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Strasburg) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Lead Blown in 8th Inning After Two Hour Rain Delay]

Eye Black
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lyles and Jennings might be the very last 2 you would like to see come into a bases loaded jam.

Thanks Soria. That was terrible.

I think you go jennings here against the lefty.

It feels like that has worked about once in the last 10 tries.

Is Hader..unavailable or what? I cannot think of a situation that more calls for him than this.

Once again the pitching staff can’t give counsell a break. I’ve ripped him to shreds all year with pulling starters early, etc. at the end of the day. Every game he manages is under a microscope because they can’t perform at clutch times.

Soria was traded to get the job done. He’s failed the last couple times out.

Lyles and Jennings might be the very last 2 you would like to see come into a bases loaded jam.

Thanks Soria. That was terrible.

I think you go jennings here against the lefty.

It feels like that has worked about once in the last 10 tries.

Is Hader..unavailable or what? I cannot think of a situation that more calls for him than this.

maybe Hader doesn’t want to pitch in this stadium after everything that happened at the ASG.

Strange how quickly Soria lost his control.

Probably pulled something on that pitch that he stopped in mid delivery...

Good call. Agreed

That makes sense, but I really wish he wouldn’t have waived off Counsell that he was fine if that is the case.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived