Brewer Fanatic

2018-09-01: Brewers (Anderson) at Nationals (Strasburg) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4 -- Lead Blown in 8th Inning After Two Hour Rain Delay]

Eye Black
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish they'd invent teleportation quick so I can get to Washington and shut that bratty kid up...

The voices of kids in general are annoying. Having kids scream is just awful. And those two idiots couldn't decide whether they wanted to use the player's first name, last name or number.

As a parent who puts their kids to bed at 8pm (even pre teens maybe 9) I've been informed the nice, trashy way to raise kids is let them stay up as long as they want. Apparently they just collapse at some point. I've gotta try it!

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

It won’t happen, but we need a new manager. Counsell flat out can’t manage a bullpen. How do we not use our best relievers when we are winning?! How do we consistently let games blow up and lose because we never have someone warming up Incase a pitcher gets into trouble. Why do we constantly throw Jennings out there when he has failed constantly over recent appearances? How does our best reliever hardly ever pitch for long stretches.

His management costs us games all the time. Too much for a team with World Series aspirations. Too many boneheaded managerial decisions...too many that an average joe wouldn’t even make.

It’s pathetic to watch. We need one out and we bring in Jennings instead of Hader. That’s scary how stupid that is.

Preaching to the choir man...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

It won’t happen, but we need a new manager. Counsell flat out can’t manage a bullpen. How do we not use our best relievers when we are winning?! How do we consistently let games blow up and lose because we never have someone warming up Incase a pitcher gets into trouble. Why do we constantly throw Jennings out there when he has failed constantly over recent appearances? How does our best reliever hardly ever pitch for long stretches.

His management costs us games all the time. Too much for a team with World Series aspirations. Too many boneheaded managerial decisions...too many that an average joe wouldn’t even make.

It’s pathetic to watch. We need one out and we bring in Jennings instead of Hader. That’s scary how stupid that is.

This

They obviously have a set plan with Hader. It’s been this way pretty much all season
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Lol it’s counsells fault the team couldn’t execute with 1st and 2nd one out. Then it’s counsells fault Soria (the guy they traded prospects for) couldn’t get the job done with 2 outs nobody on.

Then it’s counsells fault Hader didn’t pitch despite him getting absolutely destroyed In Cincinnati when he inherited runners.

Someone actually posted it was his fault for pitching Cedona (despite him going 3 up 3 down.)

CC needs to be more flexible with Hader, he is an all-star we need to use him more. Yes typically Hader pitches several innings at a time, but right there using him for a LOOGY should have been an option even if "he needs more rest". He can face 1 hitter on 2 days rest.

Lol it’s counsells fault the team couldn’t execute with 1st and 2nd one out. Then it’s counsells fault Soria (the guy they traded prospects for) couldn’t get the job done with 2 outs nobody on.

Then it’s counsells fault Hader didn’t pitch despite him getting absolutely destroyed In Cincinnati when he inherited runners.

Someone actually posted it was his fault for pitching Cedona (despite him going 3 up 3 down.)

More recently, Hader pitched a perfect inning and got the save on Thursday

They obviously have a set plan with Hader. It’s been this way pretty much all season

If that plan does not include making the playoffs which the current one does not it is a horrible plan.

Last I checked, they’d be in he playoffs if the season ended today. All I’m saying is we don’t have to like their plan but there obviously is one. Lots of pitchers flame out, they’re probably trying to prevent that. Just a guess.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It's his fault for what he could control. If you don't see he controls putting in Jennings instead of best left handed reliever in baseball, I don't know what to say. No, he didn't control the rest of that. But 99% of the time Hader comes in and strikes out the batter and preserves the lead. I don't care if it's Bryce "I love myself" Harper

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Using one single game from Hader to try to imply he isn't a good choice there is just a really bad argument. Hader has been awesome almost every time he comes in with inherited runners. One game doesn't change that.

The only way not bringing in Hader wasn't a terrible decision there was if he wasn't available.

I also saw Haders ERA rise almost an entire run from August 4th until now. At the end of the day, the players the GM traded half his prospects for have to perform.

I wish they'd invent teleportation quick so I can get to Washington and shut that bratty kid up...

The voices of kids in general are annoying. Having kids scream is just awful. And those two idiots couldn't decide whether they wanted to use the player's first name, last name or number.

As a parent who puts their kids to bed at 8pm (even pre teens maybe 9) I've been informed the nice, trashy way to raise kids is let them stay up as long as they want. Apparently they just collapse at some point. I've gotta try it!

Hey, my parents are like you. It was always fun going to bed in summer when the sun was still out. :laughing

Archived