Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-31: Brewers (Chacín) at Nationals (Roark) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listen fellas. Not everybody is like you. People react differently. Sorry if I feared Harper hitting a grand slam against us. Yeah that completely means I’m not a fan. Get over yourselves.

You said walk off grand slams are cool, not that you were worried.

Probably should word your post better.

Listen fellas. Not everybody is like you. People react differently. Sorry if I feared Harper hitting a grand slam against us. Yeah that completely means I’m not a fan. Get over yourselves.

I feared the same thing you did. I didn't state it would be cool, though. Fortunately it didn't happen.

Brewers win. No harm, no foul.

Solid W tonight, great to get this game with Strasburg and Scherzer looming for games 2&3.

Looks like the Cards are rolling the Reds, and the Cubs are tied with the Phils headed to bottom 10th - Philly is close to DC, wonder what the rain situation looks like there...never mind - Asdrubal Cabrera just walked them off!

Solid W tonight, great to get this game with Strasburg and Scherzer looming for games 2&3.

Looks like the Cards are rolling the Reds, and the Cubs are tied with the Phils headed to bottom 10th - Philly is close to DC, wonder what the rain situation looks like there...never mind - Asdrubal Cabrera just walked them off!

I think I read today that Scherzer wasn't going on Sunday, and instead he was going Monday against the Cardinals. Brewers have been hitting pretty well against top pitchers this year, though, so I was good with him going Sunday. Hopefully he shuts out the Cards Monday following his team getting swept though :)

Perhaps I should have said blue. I’m naturally a worrier. It’s how I’m wired and as a Brewers fan I naturally expect the worst. Arcia booting one, the rain and Harper up with a chance for a walk off grand slam. I certainly didn’t want it, but it wouldn’t have shocked me if he hit one 450

So happy he didn’t and pumped for the win! Now if only the damn Cubs and Cardinals would freakin love that would be great

Perhaps I should have said blue. I’m naturally a worrier. It’s how I’m wired and as a Brewers fan I naturally expect the worst. Arcia booting one, the rain and Harper up with a chance for a walk off grand slam. I certainly didn’t want it, but it wouldn’t have shocked me if he hit one 450

So happy he didn’t and pumped for the win! Now if only the damn Cubs and Cardinals would freakin love that would be great

Well Cubbies just lost in the 10th, so that's one!

Although Phillies winning doesn't help the Wild Card race. I think if the Brewers stay hot, the Cubs are catchable though :)

It’s wet here in DC, but that rain feels good in a 4-1 Brewers win.

Also a good number of Brewers fans in the stadium. Not only people living near DC. Nice to see for us East Coast based fans.

First time for watching a game at nationals park. I thought there were a ton of Brewer fans at the game. The hotel we are staying at has a whole bunch. In my opinion the rain never got to the point of calling it a down pour. It was more than a mist but not too much more. Of all the parks I've been to this one is right up there. Really cool overall experience in and around the park. The Aguilar homer went directly over our heads and landed several rows behind us.

I do have to say that it seems like every reliever brings drama to the mound lately. Maybe that's just me but that is my current point of frustration with this team. Still, a very nice win and I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Now if only the damn Cubs and Cardinals would freakin love that would be great

I hear they are incapable of love.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Too bad we don't get Gio Gonzalez this weekend.

Stearns says hold my beer. Oh, that's not what you meant. Too late now.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I'm glad you consider me one of the guys. :) :) :)

Archived