Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-30: Brewers (Miley) at Reds (Reed) 11:35 AM CDT [Brewers win 2-1, in 11 innings -- Cain solo HR in 11th to take lead]

Eye Black
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top of the order up, they've been relatively quiet today. Gotta get it done now.

Right, hard to call this do or die...but it's probably the case with our pen situation.

Well. That qualifies as getting it done. How about a couple more?

There's no good options. If Jeffress is willing to try I'd still go with him. He'd be my most trusted even with last night. I'm sure he's off limits though. Barnes FTW huh?

Whatever you have to do to win this game, I don't care if it means calling on a starter, we can call up whoever we want in 2 days.

But yeah I really don't know what the right answer is here or who is available. Barnes is not my first choice, but he's not my last.

There's no good options. If Jeffress is willing to try I'd still go with him. He'd be my most trusted even with last night. I'm sure he's off limits though. Barnes FTW huh?

Gennett is set to lead off.. I honestly think I would try Hader again. Struggled last night but I don't think he threw that many pitches. At least have him face Scooter and then maybe Barnes.. Tough situation.

Are Lorenzo Cain and Yelich having the best duo seasons in Brewer's history?? I'm serious... Wow!

Ryan Braun and Prince Fielder combined for 12.9 in 2009.

Lorenzo Cain and Christian Yelich are at 11.8.

That includes EVERYTHING, not just offense. Anything else is before my time so someone else would have to chime in.

Whatever you have to do to win this game, I don't care if it means calling on a starter, we can call up whoever we want in 2 days.

But yeah I really don't know what the right answer is here or who is available. Barnes is not my first choice, but he's not my last.

Barnes was great after his last callup. somethng like a month without a run before he fell apart. if he's been killing it down there and looking good I'd go home over Albers

I tend to agree. I'd like to see Hader face votto if he's due up. Maybe piece the 9th together?

Barnes was great after his last callup. somethng like a month without a run before he fell apart. if he's been killing it down there and looking good I'd go home over Albers

Kratz should pitch over Albers, not even in blue. Perez can catch...

Are Lorenzo Cain and Yelich having the best duo seasons in Brewer's history?? I'm serious... Wow!

Braun/Fielder

I don't know. The value Cain and Yelich have defensively and baserunning might make them better overall.

Yount / Molitor would rank up there...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Yount / Molitor would rank up there...

Yeah that probably wins.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

OMG.. I'm watching the Facebook game (Minn at Clev). Oliver Drake just came into pitch for Minnesota & it was announced that Drake (after appearing for his 5th MLB team this year) had the ball that finished his prior Minnesota appearance set to Cooperstown.

5 teams in a single season is a new record...

This yr its been Milwaukee, Cleveland, LA Angels, Toronto & now Minnesota

Think I might puke... :rolleyes

Archived