Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-29: Brewers (Peralta) at Reds (Harvey) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 13-12 in 10 innings -- Christian Yelich hits for the CYCLE on 6-for-6 Night; Brewers overcome controversy and 4-run deficit]

Eye Black
  • Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That they are. I heard this somewhere and it applies.

It’s like when Lucy keeps pulling the football away from Charlie Brown but he keeps falling for it. Every year we fall for it. Damn near every year it’s the same thing.

At the very least I am hoping that Counsell will be forced to shake up his staff at the end of this. Having your best friend as bench coach for one should end. Coles and Sedar for sure gone. Johnson should stay but everyone else should be changed out. My opinion.

How does Craig not get tossed. Seriously, you just laid down and took it. You gave up. You're a joke.

I'm normally not one that wants to see any manager big-timing the umpires, but in this case I agree 100%. This team could use more fire in the belly right now, and what a clear opportunity to make a show of things.

But he just accepted it. I know a tantrum wouldn't had changed the call, but migod, light it up Craig.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

At the very least I am hoping that Counsell will be forced to shake up his staff at the end of this. Having your best friend as bench coach for one should end. Coles and Sedar for sure gone. Johnson should stay but everyone else should be changed out. My opinion.

Any coach that gets his own bobblehead day isn't going anywhere.

Perhaps Schoop doesn't suck after all?

Yeah, he never did. Just a rough transition is all.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived