Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Counsell must be wondering what on earth to do.... my pen is amazing, I have great talent on offense, the rotation defies their talent level (aside for August) but we can't beat these scrub teams or stay ahead of teams that nearly sold at the deadline (Cardinals). As frustrated as we get, I'm sure those in the organization are going out of their minds.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

No better way to find out if Albers of the first half is back or not.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I guess my thought is what do you want them to do? The bullpen is gassed and fading because the rotation can't make it through the order a 3rd time so the RPs all have too many innings. I don't want to see Soria in his first game back from injury. I never want to see Lyles. So it is either Albers or Burnes and neither are great options in this situation.

Well this is setting up to be a godawful loss at the start of a series, particularly with the cubs and cards winning today...

Please find a way to get an out, Albers

The Rockies have the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth down by two...a little early don’t ya think?

I guess my thought is what do you want them to do? The bullpen is gassed and fading because the rotation can't make it through the order a 3rd time so the RPs all have too many innings. I don't want to see Soria in his first game back from injury. I never want to see Lyles. So it is either Albers or Burnes and neither are great options in this situation.

Soria already pitched the 8th. Burnes and Lyles are the only pitchers left.

Well this is setting up to be a godawful loss at the start of a series, particularly with the cubs and cards winning today...

Please find a way to get an out, Albers

The Rockies have the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth down by two...a little early don’t ya think?

They didn’t convert, but it was only the 8th inning.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived