Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again. Why does this team so frequently strike out looking with 2 outs and RISP?

They're showing patience at the plate.

That's like one time you really want to expand the zone and at the very least protect with 2 strikes.

Especially with an umpire tonight who has an enormous zone tonight, despite the groans of the faithful.

I meant that as sarcasm. Should've put it in blue. I'm sure Coles has been trying to drill plate patience into their heads at all costs, even if it means striking out.

Jesus barely gets his hands off his knees as pitch is being delivered. I really hope an AL team buys into this season for him.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Listening to talk radio this week...I wish I had the sunny disposition of Tim Allen, chastising any Brewers fan that isn’t enjoying this because we are in a pennant race so this must be fun.

This is why I’m not enjoying this Tim. This is why.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Tough to use Hader, Soria, and Jeffress and potentially once again lose a 4 run lead.

Jeffress this week: Sunday (32 pitches), Monday (15 pitches), Wednesday (20 pitches), Friday (31 pitches)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived