Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
Kratz above .260 now

A bunch of luck finding empty space though, nothing had hit. Not that I really care how a backup catcher gets it done though.

Tonight maybe but I’ve been to a ton of games the past month and he’s striking it well right now. Using the whole field.

Great things happen when you go for contact and not over the fence all the time. That’s the one thing Kratz rarely is trying to do.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure which commercials I dislike the most. But it's definitely a toss-up from Pizza Ranch, Tubey, Personal Injury law firm commercials, or Feldco. I'm not asking for Emmy winning commercials but man they're brutal. I'm aware other small markets (or markets in general) have equally annoying commercials; almost by definition, commercials are boring.

I'm a little tired of seeing Cain get continuously drilled. It's not like he's standing on the plate. He's arguably our best player and losing him could kill our entire season.

He’s does lean out over it a bit though. He did have some words with Pirates players as they were coming off the field last inning. Not close enough to tell what was said.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Not sure which commercials I dislike the most. But it's definitely a toss-up from Pizza Ranch, Tubey, Personal Injury law firm commercials, or Feldco. I'm not asking for Emmy winning commercials but man they're brutal. I'm aware other small markets (or markets in general) have equally annoying commercials; almost by definition, commercials are boring.

You forgot Ho Chunk. And don't dis Tubie. Tubie is awesome, and really helped Josh when he had a rough game.

I know we scored 4 in the 1st and then not again but I actually thought we had really good at bats throughout the game tonight. Just didn’t string the hits together.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Again. Why does this team so frequently strike out looking with 2 outs and RISP?

They're showing patience at the plate.

That's like one time you really want to expand the zone and at the very least protect with 2 strikes.

Especially with an umpire tonight who has an enormous zone tonight, despite the groans of the faithful.

Archived