Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
If you want to vent go ahead and vent. Just don't post the same vent 10 times in the same IGT.

Can I quote you on that?

Wait, I just did. :)

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If you want to vent go ahead and vent. Just don't post the same vent 10 times in the same IGT.

Can I quote you on that?

Wait, I just did. :)

That's 1. :)

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
All kidding aside, there's a difference between a negative/critical post and a series of sky is falling diatribes because the Brewers committed an error or gave up a run.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Braun just missed one there. Need to add on at some point.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Saw a line for Arcia since he’s been back and his BA was like .280

Hopefully that can continue as that’s all he needs to do, ever.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Pesky Pittsburgh lineup tonight. Miley making some pitches and not being rewarded.

Also, weird crowd in here tonight. Doesn’t have the feeling of a Brewers team in the mix for a playoff spot and lots of empty seats on a Friday night.

Cardinals continue to be on an unbelievable tear. At least the team they are beating up on tonight is the Rockies, so that's helpful.

Despite going from 18 over to struggling in every game. Part of the reason my playoff fever has diminished is cause we may have to play Saint Louis and/or Chicago first two rounds.

Nothing about that is exciting.

Cardinals continue to be on an unbelievable tear. At least the team they are beating up on tonight is the Rockies, so that's helpful.

The cardinals are a real concern, they really need to cool off already. Glass half full, yes at least they are beating up the rockies today. But I would much rather the rockies win right now...

Despite going from 18 over to struggling in every game. Part of the reason my playoff fever has diminished is cause we may have to play Saint Louis and/or Chicago first two rounds.

Nothing about that is exciting.

I find it extremely exciting. I hope we get that opportunity.

Archived