Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just really can’t overstate how improbable this win was. Wow.

And how important. To burn your entire pen, blow a 4 run lead, you're in a pennant race, morale wise it would have just been a devastating loss, but it wasn't.

Hope Chacin is ready to throw 140 pitches tomorrow if need be.

I am so glad I stayed for that. Wanted to bounce a couple of times.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I am just going to say kudos to those that stayed up to watch, this is one I won’t soon forget. It wasn’t a lot of fun for the 13 middle innings, but boy were the 1st and bottom of the 15th ever fun.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

:laughing So will this be one of those games when we make the playoffs by one game that we look back at?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If Kratz went 0-50 to finish the year I'd still be happy with him if he parked one here.

Can he still go 0-50? Asking for a kratz.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Lol people thought it would end differently after Jeffress blown save. Pirates have scored 2 runs in last 20 games. This team has multiple leads at home. Season over.

If you are just waiting for the most opportune time to "rub it in" on fans who still have a glimmer of hope, you are accomplishing your mission.

I’m sadly realistic. Not rubbing it in. Best team for half the year and lost lol .

Now it would be an appropriate time to lol

I closed my computer about an inning before the pirates scored. Going back and reading 10 pages worth of brewer fan emotions in this game was really something. This has to be the most improbable victory I've ever seen. Go scoreless for 13 innings and score 3 runs to win after the pirates finally score 2...with lyles/kratz/arcia basically winning the game. So wild

If they don't go on a tear now, i don't know when they would. The last pitcher available scores the winning run. WOW. Let's stomp the reds and pirates and win the division.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Archived