Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
There were a couple of wild Buckethead Brigade games in early 2004. The Chad Moeller cycle game vs. the Reds which Bill Hall won on a walkoff 9-8. Then the next one was the Helms walkoff (14 innings).

My little brother's birthday is May 11th but that was a weekday so my dad took him to the game on Sunday which happened to be the game Sheets struck out 18. Now my little brother doesn't like baseball or pretty much any sport at all and my dad didn't let me or my brother go to that game with them for reasons still unknown to me. I'm still kind of mad about it.

Forgot the Sheets game was that year also. Plus a 10-game winning streak [edit: never mind on that one--different year]. That was the first year they showed some life despite being generally terrible.

Lol people thought it would end differently after Jeffress blown save. Pirates have scored 2 runs in last 20 games. This team has multiple leads at home. Season over.

If you are just waiting for the most opportune time to "rub it in" on fans who still have a glimmer of hope, you are accomplishing your mission.

I’m sadly realistic. Not rubbing it in. Best team for half the year and lost lol .

I don't find anything about that funny. But to each his own.

Archived