Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I can't believe Kratz is hitting .252. If I had to guess I would have thought like .225
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Moose
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I can't believe Kratz is hitting .252. If I had to guess I would have thought like .225

Both him and Pina have been relatively hot lately at the plate.

You're right. Kratz was at .226 on Aug 10th.

Remember when almost everyone was clamoring for Stearns to upgrade the catcher position? Good times.

I appreciate that Kratz made a point to take a few pitches. Taking that called 3rd strike was silly but initially I liked it. Baseball is cumulative and despite him sucking, it's good to get Musgrove out early if possible and weaken their bullpen for the next 2 games. And if a guy is gonna make an out anyways, might as well see 6 pitches. Hopefully Musgrove allows 4 more next inning before they pull him though...

Remember when almost everyone was clamoring for Stearns to upgrade the catcher position? Good times.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's still a totally upgradable position, Kratz is still OPSing. 662 with some big defensive miscues lately and is below replacement level.

I don't dislike Pina. I would just like him a lot better as a backup to a top catcher.

I'm almost afraid to post due to the thread about banning and such.

It really feels like we are being censored.

The IGT thread is the one thread that we should be able to post a little more freely as compared to the others. Within reason of course.

It's just so darn easy to offend people these days that I'm a little uncomfortable taking a chance.

:) :laughing :(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The IGT thread is the one thread that we should be able to post a little more freely as compared to the others. Within reason of course.

It's just so darn easy to offend people these days that I'm a little uncomfortable taking a chance.

It's less about making people uncomfortable and more to avoid constant whining...it really shouldn't be hard to follow the rules.

If you want to vent go ahead and vent. Just don't post the same vent 10 times in the same IGT.

It's the attacks against other posters rather than saying "Counsell is an idiot" during the heat of the game as I read that initial post from the moderator. The board was becoming unreadable because of attacks back and forth.

It's less about making people uncomfortable and more to avoid constant whining...it really shouldn't be hard to follow the rules.

Yeah, it should be rather easy to post without ripping on others or obsess about the falling sky.

Archived