Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had an off day. Don’t we have a starter that could get into this one?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

We had an off day. Don’t we have a starter that could get into this one?

Probably, but they would probably burn Lyles for three innings at least before doing that. Counsell is determined to keep them all in order and not mess with that.

I feel very much out of the loop on what's going on tonight. I spent the entire day moving into my new apartment to start my graduate program and was shocked the game was still on when I settled down.

Can someone give me the short version of tonight's game? Haha

4-0 Brewers after one. No offense after that. Jeffress with a blown save in the ninth with two outs.

How very Brewers of us.

I feel very much out of the loop on what's going on tonight. I spent the entire day moving into my new apartment to start my graduate program and was shocked the game was still on when I settled down.

Can someone give me the short version of tonight's game? Haha

4-0 Brewers after one. No offense after that. Jeffress with a blown save in the ninth with two outs.

How very Brewers of us.

Yes, the Brewers are very good at being Brewers-ish.

Brew4U: Seriously, get a sign, put BrewerFan and/or Wildcat83 on it, and get it on tv. There’s like 15 people left and the usher looks like he’s sleeping. Get it done!

I’m not sure where I’d get a sign right now. Or markers. Lol

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brew4U: Seriously, get a sign, put BrewerFan and/or Wildcat83 on it, and get it on tv. There’s like 15 people left and the usher looks like he’s sleeping. Get it done!

[sarcasm]He didn't ask for your excuses, he just said to get it done.[/sarcasm]

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Just put an empty cup in your head or something. You might even make the “highlights” of this game.

Please please please score here. Dont feel comfortable with lykes facing the top of the pirates order.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

[sarcasm]He didn't ask for your excuses, he just said to get it done.[/sarcasm]

:laughing :laughing :laughing

You can’t tell me one of the 38,000 people didn’t leave a sign laying around, and the closest woman to you has a sharpie in her purse guaranteed!

Whatever, head over to left center, I have a hunch!!!!!

Archived