Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We had a game just like this in early July where we basically unloaded and gassed everyone and could not pull it out. I think it was in Miami. That was the game that basically started the pre-AllStar break tailspin.

Cannot let it happen again.

Yeah, that Miami series ...

This one will hurt

Brewers: We're going to score 4 in the 1st and nothing for the next 12 innings. You can't compete with that level of suck.

Packers: Hold our beer. We're going to do two corner fades on 2nd and goal from the 2, have both of them fail miserably and then run up the middle on 4th and goal for a TD only to have it called back by a hold and a chop block.

Why is Counsell using our last pinch hitter with 2 outs?

What are we going to do? Play another 3 innings? We have one trash pitcher left to use. If we can’t score in the next inning or two...we aren’t going to win. OR a freakin’ positional player is going to go pitch at which point what matters anymore.

This is just a pathetic offensive display tonight. Brault is garbage.

Well, to be fair only the last 13 have been bad. That inning yesterday was pretty good to start the game.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

It would be nice if anyone came to the plate with the intention of winning the game. It's so hard to be positive with this team. If the regression factor wasn't 100% this year I'm sure we would have locked a playoff spot already. Wake up guys.
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

I feel very much out of the loop on what's going on tonight. I spent the entire day moving into my new apartment to start my graduate program and was shocked the game was still on when I settled down.

Can someone give me the short version of tonight's game? Haha

4-0 Brewers after one. No offense after that. Jeffress with a blown save in the ninth with two outs.

Archived