Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
Burnes is a treat to watch. Can’t wait until he’s in the rotation.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are good ways to express frustration, and there is that way.

C'mon on now. You don't get to decide how someone shows frustration. You're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing. You do have the option of not responding.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

We better blow the Pirates out tomorrow or get blown out. Need the chance to use some positional players to pitch. Or I guess our starter could go 7+...but I’m not one to dream.

Not really anyone to send down for reinforcements, either. You could maybe send Peralta down.

Lyles will probably have to go a couple innings tomorrow. Soria, Albers, Williams, and Jennings should all be available. Should be ok as long as you don't have another one like this.

Ideally we would find a top shelf starter in the off season, keep our best 2 current (Chacin/ Guerra?) and then Peralta and Burnes. I'm still holding out for Hader. Tough to replace him in the pen' though.

"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

If we score here, burnes should get the win and a save. Also will probably get a trip to Colorado.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

We better blow the Pirates out tomorrow or get blown out. Need the chance to use some positional players to pitch. Or I guess our starter could go 7+...but I’m not one to dream.

Not really anyone to send down for reinforcements, either. You could maybe send Peralta down.

Burnes obviously. He's done for 2 or 3 days.

Ideally we would find a top shelf starter in the off season, keep our best 2 current (Chacin/ Guerra?) and then Peralta and Burnes. I'm still holding out for Hader. Tough to replace him in the pen' though.

I'd be willing to say that Hader never starts a game for the Brewers (unless they start going Rays style).

Well, Burnes is going to need several days. I don't want to see that, but it would make some sense.

We had a game just like this in early July where we basically unloaded and gassed everyone and could not pull it out. I think it was in Miami. That was the game that basically started the pre-AllStar break tailspin.

Cannot let it happen again.

What's the Brewers equivalent of a corner fade from the 2? Because I just saw the Packers do that twice and I'm pretty sure it has never worked.

Pretty much any Sogard pinch hit appearance from the first three months of this season.

I'll go with Hernan Perez and spot you the 3-0 count.

Archived