Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I look at Dan Jennings and Steven Brault and wonder why I'm not on a major league roster.

My kids 3, and it’s painfully obvious he’s right handed. At least twice a week we work on throwing left handed, then go outside and kick field goals.

My dad was the opposite according to my mom. It was painfully obvious that I was left handed and he would take spoons and stuff out of my left hand and put it in my right. I have no idea why.

Is THIS the game where Schoop cements his hero status?

I sure hope so.

...Not so much.

I haven't heard all of the commentary tonight, due to the loud bar I was in earlier, but has anyone mentioned Mambo Number 5 for Schoop tonight. I was sure that was why he was nicknamed that, but apparently it's some Kobe Bryant hogwash!

Archived