Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm missing the Packers preseason game for this?

In whose world is a meaningless preseason Packer game worth missing a Brewer game for?

Alot of people. Wisconsin is Packers Country first and it's not even close.

I'm a big Packer fan, but preseason sucks. It's kind of fun to see the camp battles and all that but by this time you're just waiting for it to be over and get to the regular season.

At least with all the people leaving this game early, I’ve turned my $10 ticket into right behind home plate ticket.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

In whose world is a meaningless preseason Packer game worth missing a Brewer game for?

I am one of those Packers-first people, but I question the sanity of anybody watching that garbage over this garbage.

I'm conviced augie the dog is the replay reviewer.

Would it be taboo for a brewer reporter to start pushing the question of who actually is responsible for initiating replays? It's so bad I think it's really worth it to get an answer of who deserves the wrath of being just putrid.

Might actually be the same person McCarthy works with...

You are right ... but I would venture to guess that bringing it up on a Brewer message board at 11 p.m. on a Friday night, the responses are going to be from predominantly hard core Brewer fans.

I was switching between the two for awhile, but the TV has been exclusively Brewers for about the last hour.

At least with all the people leaving this game early, I’ve turned my $10 ticket into right behind home plate ticket.

Hold up a BF sign so we can see you! :laughing

Lol, I mean it is Friday night in a pennant race and this place is empty. It’s a bit depressing.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I look at Dan Jennings and Steven Brault and wonder why I'm not on a major league roster.

My kids 3, and it’s painfully obvious he’s right handed. At least twice a week we work on throwing left handed, then go outside and kick field goals.

Archived