Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-24: Pirates (Musgrove) at Brewers (Miley) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-6 in 15 innings -- Crazy 3-Run Comeback Walk-Off Win]

Eye Black
Well this is setting up to be a godawful loss at the start of a series, particularly with the cubs and cards winning today...

Please find a way to get an out, Albers

The Rockies have the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth down by two...a little early don’t ya think?

They didn’t convert, but it was only the 8th inning.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I literally just got home, with no background of what happened in the game, turned on Albers coming in to bases loaded in the 10th. Could think of no possible chain of events that could lead to that....

Big out, maybe that can lead to beginning of the year Albers being back.

Well this is setting up to be a godawful loss at the start of a series, particularly with the cubs and cards winning today...

Please find a way to get an out, Albers

The Rockies have the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth down by two...a little early don’t ya think?

Nope...at least not on the cards winning - they may never lose again. I hope I'm wrong on what was looking like the brewers losing though!

Braun will do it here but this team still has severe problems compared to real contenders.

Well seeing as most of the NL has the same record as the Brewers I’m guessing most have pretty large problems too. It’s not a green pasture on the other side. Our lawn ain’t looking good though.

Just tuned in...didn't know it was hideous uniform day in MLB today.

All weekend because apparently we need to know that every player''s nickname just adds a y to their last name.

I always found it hilarious at a Ron Roenicke presser, that there was Gomey, Brauny, etc. ..and yet Rickie Weeks was 'Rick.'

Still triple digits 30 pitches in.

Yeah, at the very least this guy's nasty stuff is going to be on the shelf until at least Sunday.

The Nationals gave up this guy to rent Mark Melancon. They also gave up Blake Treinen and top prospect Jesus Luzardo for Sean Doolittle. At least Doolittle is good and they controlled him for a few years but they've given up a ton of talent for relief help. Like, maybe get coaches worth a damn who can help guys like Vasquez and Treinen.

Archived