Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-21: Reds (Romano) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yup, done wasting TV space with this. Won’t have to worry about Pizza Ranch and Grindr for quite a while. Just flat out hard to enjoy watching this team. Even when they win games it’s hardly an enjoyable experience.

Grindr? Isn’t that a gay meetup app? They have commercials?

Yup, done wasting TV space with this. Won’t have to worry about Pizza Ranch and Grindr for quite a while. Just flat out hard to enjoy watching this team. Even when they win games it’s hardly an enjoyable experience.

Grindr? Isn’t that a gay meetup app? They have commercials?

I’ve had some cringy typos...but this one...takes the cake.

How does anyone look at this team and say, yeah that's what a playoff team looks like.

LOL pretty convenient to say after their worst defensive inning in probably a decade.

When they are on, you're dang right this is a playoff caliber team.

This kind of stuff has been happening for a while, just not all in the same inning. My stance on this team has been consistent for quite some time now so this isn't a knee jerk reaction.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I have never seen anything like that half inning. That was unbelievable.

It needs a documentary...for the rain delays.

Even after all that they are only down 2

I don’t know if that makes me feel better or worse about it. We gave up a nice multi run lead and turned it into a multi run deficit. Yikes.

How many of Guerra’s runs are even earned?

How does anyone look at this team and say, yeah that's what a playoff team looks like.

LOL pretty convenient to say after their worst defensive inning in probably a decade.

When they are on, you're dang right this is a playoff caliber team.

This kind of stuff has been happening for a while, just not all in the same inning. My stance on this team has been consistent for quite some time now so this isn't a knee jerk reaction.

I know how you feel. The timing just seemed like piling on, though. Like "See, I told you they suck! Pat me on the back because I'm right!"

And they follow up that joke of a 1/2 inning by going 1-2-3 against a horrible pitcher. THAT is very Brewers.

This games is like when a little kid wins a gold fish at the carnival. You are so happy for a day, it dies, and then you are crying as it circles the toilet.

And they follow up that joke of a 1/2 inning by going 1-2-3 against a horrible pitcher. THAT is very Brewers.

See, now you are in the spirit of things.

I may be an eternal optimist, but you can't ignore blatant trends.

EXACTLY!

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived