Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-21: Reds (Romano) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
As long as game stays tied, I see someone hitting a dinger in the 9th to win it.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

See this why some of us were talking about Braun's bad luck all year. If you keep hitting it hard eventually you are going to get hits.

I’ll admit, I was starting to wonder if we were off base with it but he sure has looked great lately. So fun to see him doing this. Would be awesome to see him have some huge moments down the stretch.

But I was told that Braun was done, and the worst thing the team ever did was not trade him for Puig ... in 2016. I swear, it's a love/hate thing with me and this forum some days.

Setting us up for heartache. Tie it up to lose it later. Baseball.

hqdefault.jpg

I was gonna say, we just tied that game against Iglesias...you guys come to a brewerfan message board and spout a vast majority of pessimism. Why?

Have you actually ever looked at MoreTrife's message history? This is par for the course.

Community Moderator
Put my iPad down for ten minutes and there's biblical flooding and Alabama fireballs, although that was prolly just drunk guys with guns and propane tanks...

This has to be top 5 IGT of all time.

It's a real shame that liveforoctober guy gave up on the team an hour ago after being a fan since the Cal Eldred days.

Put my iPad down for ten minutes and there's biblical flooding and Alabama fireballs, although that was prolly just drunk guys with guns and propane tanks...

It's a real shame that liveforoctober guy gave up on the team an hour ago after being a fan since the Cal Eldred days.

Yeah, he's done.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If they can find a way to win this nightmare man would that be big at the end of the year.

-Phillies blew their lead

-Rockies on brink of losing

-Cubs lost

-Cards down early

Coach Cooper: "Stop looking at the scoreboard!"

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Hard to complain about chalking up 2 wins, but with Knebel not right and Soria hurt...this is the result of leaning so heavily on Jeffress/Hader the last 2 games. Here's hoping Williams can get it done.

Well it helped us cruise to two wins in three days if we lose today. I think I will take that...always.

I had one too many Alabama fireballs once, that was a rough morning after.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

If they can find a way to win this nightmare man would that be big at the end of the year.

-Cubs lost

-Cards down early

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

What? Is this a baseketball reference?

Him and TPlush stopped watching in the 3rd inning.. Haha, BLUFFS! You guys know you can't look away!

Yeah, he's done.

This being an optomist stuff is hard. I totally understand whey that dude lost his junk.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

-Cubs lost

-Cards down early

I’ve never had a signature on here...but Coach Cooper may motivate me to do one.

Hard to complain about chalking up 2 wins, but with Knebel not right and Soria hurt...this is the result of leaning so heavily on Jeffress/Hader the last 2 games. Here's hoping Williams can get it done.

Well it helped us cruise to two wins in three days if we lose today. I think I will take that...always.

Right, and this game isn't over. For the record, I love that CC is going to Jennings here. Williams has crazy splits RH vs LH. Great decision. Do what it takes to put up zeroes for 2-3 more innings and if we can't score, hand the ball to Lyles until it ends.

Archived