Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-21: Reds (Romano) at Brewers (Guerra) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 9-7]

Eye Black
  • Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This loss is worse than any blown save. Up 4-0 and lose to a team who’s season was over mid April.

This team is about to lose back to back home series to two of the worst teams in the NL.

They are done.

Well ... that's one way to introduce yourself to the forum.

I’m Kato in forum form.. kidding.

Just a long time lurker venting frustration. See you later! Don’t mind my negativity.

hopefully the blind squirrel finds a month of that starting now...

It could happen, but where is he going to play?

If Arcia is in fact heating up, you can't put him on the bench.

Moose has 3B most days, Shaw gets more bench time for Schoop?

Such a weird roster.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Riddle me this. It's been strange on the field, in the forums, everywhere. Is it the anniversary of WHOAA SOLVD today or something?

Giant fireball in Alabama last night. Might have shifted the space time continuum.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Such a weird roster.

Find some lefty starters and get trigger happy with pinch hit opportunities - I get that it may be tough to find room, but if his bat gets rolling it's good enough to play.

Such a weird roster.

Find some lefty starters and get trigger happy with pinch hit opportunities - I get that it may be tough to find room, but if his bat gets rolling it's good enough to play.

I just don't see him getting regular playing time to feed the hot streak. It has to be a buzzkill for players that do get hot the eay our line-up is constructed.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Braun's going yard.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Such a weird roster.

Gonna be hard to manufacture pinch hit opportunities unless more than just Hader and Jeffress are pitching well in relief. Need other relievers to take advantage of that.

Riddle me this. It's been strange on the field, in the forums, everywhere. Is it the anniversary of WHOAA SOLVD today or something?

There was biblical flooding in Madison yesterday

I was just camping on the WI river a few weekends ago in that area, and we woke up to an hour torrential rain with high winds - we thought that sucked at the time, but at least we weren't woken up in the middle of the night by a tidal current from 10" of rain sweeping us past Prairie Du Chien!

Archived