Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-20: Reds (Bailey) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dumbfounded that Thames is on the bench and both Braun and Aguilar are in the lineup.

Chalk another to the Counsell head-scratcher list. He's really been out-thinking (or under-thinking) himself lately.

Go look at Brauns career numbers against Bailey and then edit your post.

Go look at Thames and edit your post.

Dumbfounded that Thames is on the bench and both Braun and Aguilar are in the lineup.

Chalk another to the Counsell head-scratcher list. He's really been out-thinking (or under-thinking) himself lately.

Braun had great numbers vs Bailey including 4 hrs....Aggie 2-5 with a homer

Thames has a couple of singles and walks...my guess is CC decided to go with the defense since they all had good numbers....Braun the only 1 with a decent sample size.

I said nothing about Thames not starting. I was defending the decision to play Braun.

Is Thames healthy?

I’ve kinda took a break from games the last few games. Turned it on in the 4th and see they’re down 2-0 and the first thing I see is a double play from Schoop. Turned it off. Sure they could win but I’m not taking that chance.

Don’t Braun and Aguilar both have hits? I mean what are we talking about here... Thames has been really bad as of late and Braun and Aguilar haven’t. They also provide better defense.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

had no idea Homer was THIS bad... I knew he was having a bad year, but yikes. tonight will be an 8 inning 2 hit outting from him.

Ugh...

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Yelich dropping 20 points in the last two weeks hasn’t helped this squad. Hopefully he can spin it around for the last month.

This was my post as the ball was being smashed out to left center. Lol

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

And just like that, Chase has a nice start going. Gotta be annoying to never get run support.

Planning ahead for this game, I know he won't do it...but it sure looks like a game we should try to keep at a 1 run deficit to give us a chance. Reality is we have 3 innings left to score one...once Iglesias is in there it's as good as over.

What I'm trying to imply...is that Lyles should definitely pitch multiple innings here...

Archived