Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-19: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Gant) 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pizza Ranch, for the win.

Had never actually seen one of those until we were up there a week ago or so. We didn't go in.......

Just looked like a good time to interject a subject change. They are not as terrible as people make them out to be but they also are not good.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

If there's a Brewer on this roster that would be in violation of The Cardinal Way, it's Jeffress. He looks too intense for their liking.

They got real mad at Cameron for untucking .. I'm sure Cain probably drives them nuts with his 'antics' too.

Yeah. How dare he hit a home run off of them so let's bean him three times.

These seem like a pretty pivotal 6 outs to the sanity of our season. Hold on and we are back 'in the playoffs' having gotten out of St Louis injured but not dead. Blow a game in the final inning or two to get swept and end the series more than a days' work out of the playoffs and the panic will be real.

Starting to think our relief pitchers shouldn't get a second inning anymore.

I'm sure we'll have cases of data by then end of the year that CC can used to tweak that "out of the box" in game managing.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Pizza Ranch, for the win.

Had never actually seen one of those until we were up there a week ago or so. We didn't go in.......

You're not missing anything.

It looks kinda good on the commercials...

I hate the commercial tough...probably because it is Craig narrating.

My god are we facing some terrible ERA Reds starters this week.

I was going to say the same thing, Bailey is 1-10 too. Not like record really matters, but it makes me feel better regardless

Homer bailey always seems to do well verse us...but could you imagine his contract??? $21 million this year for a 1-10 record with 6.5 era. Yikes. 2 years left too.

I was going to say the same thing, Bailey is 1-10 too. Not like record really matters, but it makes me feel better regardless

He used to be so good and consistent. Since 2014 he has two years where he barely played and then two half years of mid 6.00 ERA baseball.

It’s like a 20 year old blind dog that can’t move anymore...just put it down already.

They are hitting though. It won't be as easy as some think.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Archived