Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-17: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't click on the link, but I would really like to know the reasons these managers, GMs etc think CC is the best manager in the NL.

Maybe they're employed by teams battling the Brewers for playoff position that they want to see CC Brewers manager as long as possible.

The Twitter takes would be stronger if instead saying,"GRILL HIM ON WHY JORDAN LYLES!" they came with the right plan. It was almost all righties so probably not Hader or Jennings. Wouldn't make sense to use Jeffress there. Knebel is still in rebound mode. Burnes struggling.

McCalvy on Twitter.

Why wasn't that the right time for Jeffress?

Unreal. Pitching Lyles here is inexplicable.

I’m sure he’ll give a surly answer to the media when asked why.

No follow up questions either. Just heh Craig you mind if we tag along with you for dinner?

The media? Ha, you can't even call them media. They don't do their job. Ask fluff questions post game after every game then compliment Counsells answers.

These reporters act like Counsel is Stalin and the brewers org is the Ussr. They act like you can't ask him any question that is like a 2.5 out of 10 the difficult question scale.

Sophia Minnaert is the worst out of all of them. It is sickening.

Example of a Sophia question

Hey Craig you guys made a great effort in the 8th to come within1 run, what does that say about the fight in these guys?

Totally forget about what happened after.

COUNSEL IS A MORON!!!!!

You people that defend him no matter what like he is your family are just like CC.

The Twitter takes would be stronger if instead saying,"GRILL HIM ON WHY JORDAN LYLES!" they came with the right plan. It was almost all righties so probably not Hader or Jennings. Wouldn't make sense to use Jeffress there. Knebel is still in rebound mode. Burnes struggling.

McCalvy on Twitter.

Why wasn't that the right time for Jeffress?

Already throwing out excuses to try and protect counsel, before the game is even over.

I didn't click on the link, but I would really like to know the reasons these managers, GMs etc think CC is the best manager in the NL.

Maybe they're employed by teams battling the Brewers for playoff position that they want to see CC Brewers manager as long as possible.

Kinda like people that think Mike McCarthy is a great coach.

Archived