Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-17: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am fine with Hader not coming in here. Offense has barely shown anything tonight and its the bottom of the order coming up so chances they score a run are slim enough. Can maybe see him start warming up if we get a guy on base next inning.

Lyles comes out for a second inning even when we score 2 to make it a one run game. A normal person would think someone should already be warming up to start. If not you would think even a whiff of struggle would make you get someone warming up.

Nope, not us, not the Brewers. Counsell is such an idiot with the bullpen it blows my mind. What on earth are we doing most days? I get not wanting to blow through your good guys every time you are losing...but good god.

How does Lyles get an inning to himself no matter what happens?!? This is the stretch run man!!! What a joke.

Nobody up. Day off yesterday correct? Have to explain this to me. This is the game.

It's baffling. Fine, let him go a 2nd inning but bases loaded and nobody even warming up yet? I don't get it either.

Archived