Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-17: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/2018-mlb-best-tools/#.W3dtqzpP0JE.facebook is the article showing Counsell as best manager in the NL (voted on by managers, scouts, and executives)

Was that poll taken on May 31?

The article is dated 8/17/18.

I saw that, but that’s a different question.

Regardless, you have to wonder if it was taken when the Brewers had the best record in the NL.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Anyone know where brewers are in gidp? They have to be top 3. Lack of athleticism needs to be addressed in offseason as well.

Coming into tonight they were 4th in the NL with 97. The “top” 3 had 100, 99, and 98 and fewest was 71.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Anyone know where brewers are in gidp? They have to be top 3. Lack of athleticism needs to be addressed in offseason as well.

Coming into tonight they were 4th in the NL with 97. The “top” 3 had 100, 99, and 98 and fewest was 71.

Thanks. Close enough to the top.

Yes, Shoop has an 8 game hitting streak, but have any of those hits had any type of significance? I'd venture to say one, maybe two.

He has hit about .219 in that time with an OPS near .500.

In other news Villar has 2016-like stats so far with the Orioles.

Archived