Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-17: Brewers (Peralta) at Cardinals (Flaherty) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't even think Bigredrobbo can defend that 8th inning by Counsell.

He will find a way.

Or, I could just be as negative as you, and suck ALL the joy out of fandom. I choose not to...

Called honesty bro. Fandom doesn't mean stick your head in the sand. I call it how it is.

Or, I could just be as negative as you, and suck ALL the joy out of fandom. I choose not to...

Called honesty bro. Fandom doesn't mean stick your head in the sand. I call it how it is.

Nah, it's just way easier to be a pessimist. Enjoy...

Does anyone think that some of the guys in the clubhouse are starting to or have been questioning counsel being the leader of this team and his leadership skills.

This crap goes right with the Jason Kidd caught in headlights look when his players are screwed by umps. The guy doesn't defend his players. Hardly ever does.

We all know the brewer seem to get many calls against us. And when it happens and it's pretty clear, camera pans to Craig just standing there emotionless.

Nah, it's just way easier to be a pessimist. Enjoy...

You call it how you THINK it is, not how IT IS.

I'm pissed that Counsell can now slither out of this with a "well we didn't score anyway".

Still would never know. In a one run game all sphincters are tighter. Norris recently blew one. Braun may even bat.

But yeah, don't expect the gutless media to say anything.

Well that sucked. Scratch back in only for CC to take the momentum, take it out back, kill it, then shoot it to confirm it.

He’s right , can’t use Hader for 90 games. Apparently can’t use him or JJ for any reason other then a slam dunk ahead situation. And sure can’t get them regular work to stay sharp. So now when Hader or Jj comes in tomorrow or Sunday and doesn’t have a good feel for their pitching we can get even more upset... sigh.

It’s tough being a Brewers fan boys.

Might be 24 hours away from 3rd place. We continue to collapse down the stretch. It happened in '14, in '17, and appears to be happening again.

At least we might be able to stop hearing about what the Cubs are doing every damn day, like it matters.

I'm pissed that Counsell can now slither out of this with a "well we didn't score anyway".

Still would never know. In a one run game all sphincters are tighter. Norris recently blew one. Braun may even bat.

But yeah, don't expect the gutless media to say anything.

Gutless and ball less.

Sophia Can ask Craig about how even though Peralta struggle he didn't completely blow up and how when he didn't walk anyone or give up hits he looked really good. Because that's what everyone wants to know the answer too. The rest of the game, ha, that didn't happen.

I don’t see this team finishing ahead of the Cardinals. I know some didn’t expect them to be in this situation anyway so they’re not disappointed but like an idiot I got excited and thought this year was different. It’s not. It’s the same crap. Same sorry ass franchise that celebrates a World Series loss like they won the damn thing.

Well that sucked. Scratch back in only for CC to take the momentum, take it out back, kill it, then shoot it to confirm it.

He’s right , can’t use Hader for 90 games. Apparently can’t use him or JJ for any reason other then a slam dunk ahead situation. And sure can’t get them regular work to stay sharp. So now when Hader or Jj comes in tomorrow or Sunday and doesn’t have a good feel for their pitching we can get even more upset... sigh.

It’s tough being a Brewers fan boys.

This is totally going to happen. They will get a lead tomorrow and CC will bring in Hader who will not be sharp and give up the lead. CC's excuse after the game will be- he was rusty, we weren't able to use him the past few days, etc., etc.

camera pans to Craig just standing there emotionless.

Exact same reaction we used to get from RRR...

Counsell is in his mold, they are almost the same manager.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

How many IGT threads where we question Counsell's bullpen management will it take for the fans of this team to realize that Counsell is not the manager to take us to the next level. More importantly, how many more times will Stearns allow him to mis-manage the bullpen and figure it out for himself?

How many?

1 more, 2 more, 10 more?

The guy does not know how to manage a bullpen, just doesn't get it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Norris recently blew one. Braun may even bat.

Braun did bat and struck out.

Hindsight is always fun, when it contributes to your pov overall.

Um, so the exact same pitches would have been called and thrown in exactly the spot they were and Braun would have struck out had the score remained 3-2 heading to top of 9?

Archived