Brewer Fanatic

catching depth down the stretch

djoctagone

Check the minor league careers of Bethancourt and Nottingham outside of CS and explain to me how Nottingham is a better prospect.

Nottingham is 23. Bethancourt will be 27 on Sunday. I like both of them, though. I know you have a thing against Nottingham since he was traded for Davis, but the guy is a good prospect.

To my memory neither Bandy or Bethancourt are on the 40 man, correct if wrong but seems to check out B/R. So you'd have to let someone go if/when you need to bring them up for Pina. Complicates it a bit. I'd guess Orf would be the one to go but I'm guessing they'll try to survive the next two days without making a move.

I wonder if the Brewers should give Cooper Hummel more time behind the plate next season.

His bat's really looking good, the OPS has climbed, and he's a switch hitter with good power. Might be a Mickey Tettleton type of player - and Tettleton put up some darn good numbers.

Archived