Brewer Fanatic

2018-08-15: Brewers (Guerra) at Cubs (Hendricks) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you blame CC for not challenging? Even the uber pessimists this board has so many of have agreed that calls we should have had, we didn't get. We lose one yesterday that should have been called, and then later can't challenge a stonewaller. Snakebit.

You can literally see Rizzo's jersey move and change trajectory.

I'M sure it was out. However, New York doesn't see it like all the others, apparently, given the obvious calls they've missed recently.

Should pinch hit right now imo

Was thinking the same thing. Guerra doesn’t have it today. Too late now and the rally is over

Normally I'd disagree, but we can afford to blow through the whole pen today considering we don't play again until Friday night. Also, there's a decent chance the game is cut short by rain.

Should pinch hit right now imo

Was thinking the same thing. Guerra doesn’t have it today. Too late now and the rally is over

I thought that too. Very fresh pen, day off tomorrow, and may be a shortened game today that you need to play to lead or tie before the 6th. Aguilar would have been a great option there.

terrible decision by windmill eddie to challenge heyward there. Thankfully the throw was way up the line...

Not sure if your being factious or not but that is exactly why you send him with 2 outs. Because you will score more runs sending him there then holding him and hoping for a hit from Pina or Guerra.

terrible decision by windmill eddie to challenge heyward there. Thankfully the throw was way up the line...

Not sure if your being factious or not but that is exactly why you send him with 2 outs. Because you will score more runs sending him there then holding him and hoping for a hit from Pina or Guerra.

Maybe, I get that we have bad hitters coming up...but Heyward is going to cut down Schoop far more often than not. A very inaccurate throw and Schoop was still almost out.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
ground ball, ground ball, ground ball
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived