Brewer Fanatic

What about Yo?

Finally a guy where a Wilkerson trade could happen.

I’m pretty over Yo for various reasons, most notably his inability to throw less than 20 pitches even in a clean inning.

Freddy Peralta gives me that same vibe. Would consider trading him (in a few years, assuming his value goes up) or trying to turn him into K-Rod for that reason. Yo's prime ended really early, as scouts predicted it would.

I think it would be cool to see him back, but I'd rather try Woodruff. I still think their best baseball is a few years away, and they should be trying to stay in the wild card picture while simultaneously developing young pitching talent. If they clearly had superior veteran options, I might think differently, but a lot of their vets are almost as likely to bomb in any given outing as some of the young guys.

Agree, I don't see the hesitation to try Woodruff when another starter is needed. He's just as likely to do well as a trash heap pickup like Yo. with how Peralta has gone I'd really rather start Woodruff right now and give him a chance.

[sarcasm]no[/sarcasm]

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived